Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rowell speaks up



MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Nose guard Shaq Rowell spoke to reporters Tuesday, the chief stage West Virginia players were offered since after everything else week's 37-0 loss to Maryland and the chief stage since Rowell peppered postgame explanation with strong language expressing his anger around the outcome.


"I don't even know come again? I held," Rowell laughed.

The senior from Maple Heights, Ohio, held in the same way as to facilitate game to facilitate he was humiliated by the defeat and absurd to facilitate Maryland would comprehend to brag around it representing a day. He credited the Terrapins representing kicking the Mountaineers in the rear and followed by promising WVU would not be close improbable again while he was on the team.

Rowell held Tuesday him to finish getting larger than the loss. Coach Dana Holgorsen and the time-out of his coaches and teammates weren't upset with come again? Rowell held in the same way as the game.
Rowell isn't backtracking, either.

"I knew I can make four to a selected promontory and I wanted to make for to to facilitate promontory exclusive of throwing someone under the means of transportation," he held. "But I got my promontory improbable. The media enjoyed it. I enjoyed it.

"Everyone got a kick improbability of it. I held the justification things, I believe. Everything I held was actual. I don't take something back."

Rowell is not modern to voicing his postgame opinions. He didn't work together a lot in life with the media what time he was next to Iowa Western Community College, but he's matured to be converted into comfortable with the process in his three seasons with the Mountaineers. He's not frightened to say something he believes needs to be 
held.

"Me being a leader and a senior, I own two," he held. "That's why Holgorsen sends me improbable to look after media. He knows how I feel. I feel the same way the coaches look after what time we lose. I feel like I'm solitary of the unsurpassed guys to show your face improbable and answer persons' questions."

Rowell held understands come again? Reporters are looking representing and he knew the things he held Saturday would be featured in stories. He wasn't demanding to be sensational and as an alternative notion he was being open.
"There are rejection rules," he held. "You truly own to be smart."
That was challenged in the same way as the loss to Maryland.

"That was very, very troublesome," he held. "I wanted to say a quantity of more stuff. You probably know to facilitate. But you've got to bite your tongue and you've got to collapse props to Maryland. They came improbable and beat us."




No comments:

Post a Comment